"My name is Miss ifeoma onwuma, I was diagnosed of having cancer in the mouth and this caused me serious pain, I was referred to Get Well Med Tours by my doctor. I was operated at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital in Bangalore, India. The doctors are so nice, friendly and the hospital environment is so clean and I was well taken care by the people at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital. I love Ramaiah Memorial hospital and Get Well Med Tours, they are best..."
Get Well Med Tours ( a division of Zconnex) is not a provider of any form of health care services. Get Well Med Tours does not treat nor provide medical advice to clients. The objective of Get Well Med Tours is to facilitate 'Medical Tourism' and coordinate travel for clients seeking medical attention abroad.
- Get Well Med Tours takes pride in working with accredited medical institutions and treating facilities in India, Malaysia & USA, however,the selection of the medical institution/facility and attending physician is the sole responsibility of the patient and patients are required to do their due diligence.
- Get Well Med Tours is not liable for any injury, accidents, discomfort, sickness, loss or damage of any kind, including death, due to the act of negligence, deficiency or fault of the attending physician and/or medical institution/facility, its management and employees of the medical institution/facility.
- Get Well Med Tours is not responsible or liable for fault, failure, delay, deficiency and/or improper service by the any of the treating medical institution/facility. Any emergency, complication or medical requirement, of whatsoever nature, arising from the client's treatment by the attending surgeon and medical institution/facility, due to the client's present or past illness, or the side effects, allergy to drugs, lack of adequate treatment, pre, during or post treatment will be the absolute responsibility of the medical institution/facility and/or the attending physician.
- Get Well Med Tours is not liable for any medical information withheld by the client resulting in injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death. Since all financial obligations are between the client and the attending medical institution, it is the absolute responsibility of the client to settle all financial expenses and obligations incurred for "Medical Tourism". This includes but is not limited to hospital charges pre, during and post treatment with the medical institution/facility, attending physician fees and charges, and any additional charges towards third parties, and all entities involved in the process of 'Medical Tourism', including insurance claims.
- Get Well Med Tours is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, for any extension/change of treatment date or change of medical procedure by the attending physician and/or medical institution.
- While every effort is made to keep the information provided to us by the client, attending physician and medical institution/facility private, Get Well Med Tours is not liable for the loss, damage or exposure of medical records and/or personal information.
- Get Well Med Tours is not a health care provider, a medical referral service or medical adviser. Decisions made based on this site are the responsibility of the visitor. This website has not been approved by any medical professional. Materials found on this site may be out-dated or inaccurate.
- Get Well Med Tours is not responsible for the actions, materials and practices of any third party that we may use. This website is being used for the visitor's convenience and we do not endorse or recommend any third party. The use of this site and its contents is at the risk of the visitor.
- Get Well Med ToursM is not responsible for any damage to this site, loss of data or improper use.
October 26, 2013
Accra, Oct 26 (IANS) India's trade relations with Nigeria might be improving, but the growing...
July 17, 2011
Why do patient travel for Medical services? What are the key factors driving this industry? Primarily there are five major factors...