“ Background - I had a spine surgery sometimes in ago in Nigeria and after a while I began to experience pain on my leg and this affected my movement. I was referred to Ramaiah Memorial Hospital when the doctors came to Nigeria during an health screening exercise conducted by Get Well Med Tours...”
WHAT DO WE DO
- We co-ordinate all the process for our client´s to have a successful medical journey and get the "Best Treatment Possible".
- We handle all of our client´s travel needs by getting them the best possible Air Fare to the designated country.
- We will arrange for the Visas for our clients to travel.
- The client will be received at the airport at the country of destination and will be transported to the hospital where they will be getting their treatment.
- We will get all their Medical records from the patient before they travel for their medical treatment and will send it to the doctor/hospital that will handle the needs of the client.
- We will arrange for our client to get an appointment with the doctor/hospital before they travel and have all their questions answered regarding their treatment.
- All of our client´s needs will be taken care of by us.
By far the most important service that your facilitator provides is that of a matchmaker. We have years of experience with treatment centers, physicians, and healthcare staff, and are in a position to find only the best fit for you. Because our firm’s success depends on references from satisfied clients like you, we work very hard to make the physician-patient relationship a good match from the start.
Once our client have selected or approved a physician, we handle all the details of making the appointments for consultations, tests and treatment. We will push the right buttons to fast-track your medical arrangements.
We can work with you and your physicians at home and abroad to relay medical data, including history, x-rays, test results, recommendations, and other documentation. We can help you get data into the right format for emailing or help you determine the best way to ship documents.
We have arrangements with airlines for good deals on airfares, and booking international flights is usually a standard part of our service and our travel department will handle it for you.
We will assist you in getting the necessary visas for you to travel to the country of your destination.
We will work with your budget and lifestyle preferences to put you in touch with hotels closest to your treatment center. We will book the reservations and arrange amenities such as private nursing care, etc.,
We will handle the transportation from the airport to the hotel or treatment center. If transport is required between your hotel and treatment center, all those arrangements will be handled by us.
We will be helping you at the point of discharge from your treatment center, ensuring that your exit paperwork and other documentation are in order.
Little publicized and often overlooked are the recovery resorts, surgical retreats, and recuperation hotels that can make a week or two of post-treatment more bearable – sometimes even enjoyable. We know all about such facilities in the area and work in close partnership with the better ones. We will help you on this front as well.
If you and your companion are up for a pre- or post-treatment trip, we offer assistance with side trips, car rentals, hotels, restaurants, and other travel amenities.
February 25, 2011
India’s National Health Policy declares that treatment of foreign patients is legally an export and deemed eligible for all fiscal incentives extended to export...
June 5, 2011
Because of lack of good primary and secondary heath care hospitals in Nigeria, it is said that 10 to 20 patients go to New Delhi daily...