“ My name is Miss ifeoma onwuma, I was diagnosed of having cancer in the mouth and this caused me serious pain, I was referred to Get Well Med Tours by my doctor. I was operated at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital in Bangalore, India. The doctors are so nice, friendly and the hospital environment is so clean and I was well taken care by the people at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital. I love Ramaiah Memorial hospital and Get Well Med Tours, they are best...”
Below are several items you absolutely, positively shouldn’t forget:
- Visa (if required).
- Travel itinerary.
- Airline ticket or e-ticket confirmations.
- Driver’s license or valid picture ID (in addition to passport).
- Health insurance card and policy.
- Enough cash for airport fees and local transportation upon arrival.
- Credit card(s).
- ATM card or Traveller´s checks.
- Immunization record.
- Hard copies of all appointment schedules and financial agreements.
- Prescription medications you´re taking and copies of written prescriptions.
- Hard-to-find over-the-counter drugs you’re taking.
- Alcohol-based hand-sanitizing gel (for cleaning hands while traveling).
- Your medical records, current x-rays, consultation, and notes.
- Phone numbers, postal addresses, and email addresses of people you need or want to contact at home or in-country.
- Travel journal for notes, expense records, and receipts.
October 26, 2012
Accra, Oct 26 (IANS) India’s trade relations with Nigeria might be improving, but the growing...
July 17, 2011
Why do patient travel for Medical services? What are the key factors driving this industry? Primarily there are five major factors...