respiratory system diseases
Jun 27, 2018
- The process in the body in which the breakdown of organic matter is energy free as an ATP, called respiration
- There are two types of respiration
- Oxygen (Aerobic) – The process of respiration in which oxygen is used. In this process, more energy is generated in the process than humans, plants and most animals are primarily oxygenic inhaler.
- Anaerobic – The process of respiration in which oxygen is not used. In this process, the production of small amounts of energy occurs in most bacteria, primarily due to anabolic respiration.
- Lactic acid is formed during the Anaerobic in the human body.
- The action of fermentation is an example of Anaerobic, this process is carried out outside the body of the organism and it produces alcohol.