They have immense expertise in dealing with the health issues of upper and lower limbs, spine, joints, musculoskeletal system and muscles. The team also includes experts outside physiotherapy and rehabilitation – such as neurology, cardiology, pulmonology, sports medicine and critical care specialists. Best physiotherapist provide seamless care across multiple disciplines and subspecialities in all healthcare setting including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiology, rheumatology, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, critical care, gynaecology, obstetrics, nephrology, internal medicine, sports medicine, paediatrics, geriatrics and psychiatry.
The Physiotherapy Department aims at delivering highly specialised services and physical rehabilitation programs for patients of all age groups and with any ailment or disability arising due to various reasons. Physiotherapists help people in maximizing their movement, agility, flexibility, function and strength to restore and maintain health and well-being. Their goal is to prevent injury, promote health, improve movement (mobility) with a holistic treatment approach that takes into account an individual’s lifestyle. Physiotherapists address an individual’s underlying physical health issue by means of appropriate body movements and apt exercises.
Physiotherapists can help patient in following process:
• Undertake a comprehensive examination/assessment of the patient/client or needs of a client group
• Evaluate the findings from the examination/assessment to make clinical judgments regarding patients/clients
• Formulate a diagnosis, prognosis and plan
• Provide consultation within their expertise and determine when patients/clients need to be referred to another healthcare professional
• Implement a physical therapist intervention/treatment programme
• Determine the outcomes of any interventions/treatments
• Make recommendations for self-management